The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) is a non-profit organization that serves the public by driving widespread usage of fair, accurate, and credible energy performance ratings, serves members by giving them a voice in the ratings development process, and serves the industry by creating an environment of competition that drives energy performance. We envision a future where every window, door, and skylight purchase decision is made using the NFRC label to evaluate energy performance.
This position drives, manages, and executes NFRC’s web strategy and collaborates with our vendor partner to enhance the organization’s brand awareness and increase stakeholder engagement by providing the best possible experience for all website visitors.
In addition to having a strong creative slant and an eye for design, the successful candidate is familiar with current best practices for designing modern and engaging websites and can successfully chart the customer journey.
- Possesses working knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Executes compelling user experiences, and collaborating with other teams to make it happen.
- Measures, evaluates, and reports on all aspects of web performance including experiments, metrics, timelines, and outcomes.
- Recommends, implements, and optimizes testing and web optimization tools and technologies.
- Maps the web visitor journey, analyzes user experience and metrics while testing new ideas that generate engagement.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of web development trends, tools, and technologies.
- Collaborates with internal teams optimize user experience.
- Uses strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Web Design & Development, Business or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in website development, analytics, site optimization tools, e-commerce, methods and site testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen to work effectively with others to achieve key business and technology goals.
- Demonstrated project management skills and project implementation.
- Must have a passion for web design.
- Previous nonprofit/green building interest a plus.
NFRC offers competitive salaries, financial rewards, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement savings.
NFRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
If interested in applying, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.