CMAST Support and Information
If you are experiencing issues, or if you have a feature request for the improvement of CMAST, please review the information below. If you do not see information that will help you to resolve your issue, please fill out a request for assistance and submit it via e-mail to CMAsupport@nfrc.org and NFRC staff will assist you.
If a request is submitted via email@example.com, please attach relevant information, such as screen captures of error messages, the version of CMAST, and describe the issue within the parameters of when it happened, what you were doing just before it happened, etc.
NEW – BID REPORT CENTRALIZATION PROJECT – TBR on January 9, 2017
The CMAST Application and Smart Sync will be unavailable from Friday, January 6, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. EST through Monday, January 9, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. EST. Please make sure all CMDOP files are saved and all necessary entities have been uploaded to the server before Friday at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Please make sure your CMDOP.CDF files that have been saved have been saved to a different location (folder) than the C://ProgramData/CMAST as the uninstall & reinstall will reset that CMAST folder on the local computer.
- How to Register (pdf) (August 2010)
- How to Create Assemblies & Products in CMAST (March 2016)
- How to Create a Project for Label Certificate in CMAST (March 2016)
- Deployment of CMAST Bid Report Centralization – Phase II (January 2017)
- Completion of CMAST Bid Report Centralization – Phase II (November 2016)