We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Total Employee Rewards
At NFRC we provide more than a salary, it is about your Total Employee Rewards. This is everything you receive as an employee – your pay, health care benefits, wellness programs, retirement plans and work/life benefits.
Health and Insurance
Each year, we provide you the opportunity to elect your benefits that are right for you and your family.
- Life insurance coverage up to $200K
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- HRA Account fully funded by NFRC
- Flexible Spending Account
NFRC is concerned about your overall well-being and provides you with tools and resources to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
- ID Life Vitamins
- Corporate Wellness Challenges
- Lunch ‘n Learn Sessions
- Healthy snacks
NFRC‘s retirement plan is designed to help you reach your future retirement goals.
- 401(k) Plan: 3% Safe Harbor Contribution by NFRC
- 401(k) Plan: Up to 4% Employer Matching by NFRC
We believe hard work is important, but we also know a balance is essential. These programs are designed to help you with your work and personal life and include:
- Parental Leave
- Education Assistance
- Service Awards
- Spot Bonus Awards
- Telecommuting up to two days a week, if located in the headquarters office
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
Below is a list of our current job openings. If interested in applying, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently no posts.